This article has been brought to you with - Your essential weekly read.

All our partners - Working together for safer roads

Change of Address

“Can l change address on driving license without going to Alicante.”

If your Town hall has a colaboration agreement with the Traffic Deparment you can do it in your Town hall, in other cases you will have to go to Alicante.

Please, click here and find out you can do it in your Town Hall:…/Ayuntamientos-con-convenio_Cambio-de-do…

Remenber to carry your NIE and your new Padrón.

(Read other new traffic matters on the Facebook Page: “N332“, please share this information.)

Looking for property in the Torrevieja, Orihuela and surrounding area?