MANDATORY EQUIPMENT WHEN DRIVING IN SPAIN.
Now you can check if your car has all the compulsory equipment according to Spanish Traffic Law. In the first photo we have published the page of the Reglamento General de Vehiculos where you can read all you need carry in your car;
– Spare Wheel and tools to change the wheel.
– 1 HiViz jacket, 2 are advisable (for the passenger)
– 2 Warning Triangles.
– Fire Extinguisher (ONLY for vehicles towing a trailer and recommended for other vehicles).
– Medical Kit (Advisable, NOT compulsory).
– Flashlight (Advisable, NOT compulsory).